On the Road Again

Well, it's less than half an hour before I set off for my expedition to the Forest of Dean. I've been through innumerable websites and compared a huge variety of bus timetables before deciding on my itinerary. Here it is:

Aberdare (dep)                0950

Merthyr (arr)                 1030

Merthyr (dep)                 1100

Abergavenny (arr)           1225

Abergavenny (dep)          1530

Monmouth (arr)               1615

Monmouth (dep)             1715

Coleford (arr)               1735
As you can see from this, I'm actually not travelling for longer than I'm travelling. It would be nice to have a look around Abergavenny and Monmouth for a little while, but not with a tent and a rucksack in tow. There won't be anywhere to leave them, either, so I think I'll probably end up killing time in a pub or a café with the crossword and/or a book.

Now, remind me again, what was all that crap that politicians used to talk about 'integrated public transport'?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Bus From the Cynon Valley

Return Journey to Swansea

The Last Bus to Everywhere