To Enter or Not to Enter

I caught a Stagecoach bus to Aberdare this morning, because it was hammering down with rain. As I sat down, I spotted a poster behind the driver's cab advertising 'Green Week.' This appears to be a campaign to get people out of their cars and onto public transport, running from June 2nd to June 6th inclusive. As an added incentive, it advertised a competition to win a year's free travel on the local network.

That seemed like too good an opportunity to miss. I had visions of making huge inroads into my Vanishing Valleys project if I won the golden ticket. As you can probably imagine, as soon as I got to Aberdare Library I Googled 'Stagecoach South Wales green week'.

Here's what I found:

Screenshot from 2014-06-04 15:24:28
As Terry Wogan would say, is it me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Bus From the Cynon Valley

Return Journey to Swansea

The Last Bus to Everywhere